Yes. Eyewitnesses have seen, smelt, heard, and in rare instances touched Bigfoot. Explore the evidence presented in our Content.
The two most important reasons for this are (1) their population size is small and possibly endangered, and (2) in the ecosystems in which the Bigfoot live and die, their bodies would be eaten by scavengers and carnivores and their remaining tissues decomposed by fungi, bacteria, and the acidity of the environment.
A third reason might be because of the idea that they bury their dead, but this has not been proven.
There is not just one Bigfoot. In order to survive as a species, there must be a population of Bigfoot with males and females, young and old. You will find that Bigfoot come in all shapes, sizes, colors, sexes, ages, and temperaments in our Content.
For several reasons.
(1) There aren’t that many Bigfoot, so that leaves less chances to get a good picture.
(2) People are usually shocked or terrified when they see one and forget to grab their cameras. If they are able to, they are usually shaking or moving when they take the picture for these reasons.
(3) The Bigfoot is moving in the picture, so you naturally get a blur.
(4) The lighting is poor or the vegetation is thick and the auto-focus has trouble focusing on the creature.
(5) There actually are some great pictures out there, but people viewing them refuse to believe what they are seeing and decide it must be a hoax of some kind.
While there are hoaxers out there, they are outed and shamed by those who have had actual encounters with Bigfoot. Bigfoot and Bigfoot-like creatures exist in almost every state and over most of the world.
The store is now open!
Let me know if anything isn't working or if you have any questions, suggestions, or issues. Dismiss